Day of Giving 2018
Help MCI students achieve their goals by supporting ours.
Thanks to a group of generous MCI Trustees who are matching the first $25,000 contributed dollar-for-dollar through the Trustees’ Challenge, the goal for MCI's Day
of Giving is $50,000. The Day of Giving benefits the MCI Annual Fund, and there are five ways to participate:
• Give online - give anytime securely online now through April 3 on www.mci-school.org/dog2018
• Give by phone - call (207) 487-5915 to make a gift
using your credit card.
• Give by mail to the MCI Advancement Office, 295 Main Street, Pittsfield ME 04967
• Pledge by email to email@example.com - if you wish to make a gift before June 30, email your name, address, phone number, and pledge amount.
• Give in-person by coming to the MCI Advancement Office on the second floor of the Cianchette Admissions and Development House at 131 Main Street in Pittsfield.
MCI’s mission is to provide excellent educational opportunities to students. Support of the Annual Fund strengthens MCI and offers the foundation for students to excel in academics, arts, athletics, as well as clubs and activities. The Annual Fund supports MCI’s annual operations along with District tuition, boarding student tuition, and endowment interest income.
Thank you to our generous MCI Trustees for matching the first $25,000 contributed dollar-for-dollar through the Trustees’ Challenge:
Norbert W. Young Jr. ’66 and Christine Young
Gregg ’69 and Elaine Patterson
Mike ’62 and Cilla Savage
Peg Olson ’84
Tania ’73 and Doug Carnrick
Susan Haseltine ’67
Mike ’86 and Michelle ’91 Hodgins