Every year on the first Saturday in August, MCI welcomes back alumni to campus. During those two days, alumni gather for golf at JW Parks Golf Course, honor fellow classmates at the Hall of Fame dinner, recognize distinguished achievement award winners, participate in meetings with Class Agents and Alumni Association, and spend time catching up with friends and creating new memories.
Guests who attend the MCI Reunion on campus are invited to stay on campus in an MCI dorm, take meals in the Savage Family Dining Room, and enjoy time with classmates on the Boutelle Savage Lawn. The upcoming reunion is scheduled for August 2-3, 2019.
(Schedule may change)
On Friday, August 2:
- MCI Golf Scramble, hosted by the MCI Alumni Association, at JW Parks Golf Course – rain or shine. Registration at 8:00 a.m., and golf begins at 9:00 a.m.
- MCI Awards Celebration: Hall of Fame and Distinguished Achievement Award. Held in Savage Family Dining Room from 4:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- All Alumni Party on Front Campus, Boutelle Savage Lawn - 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
On Saturday, August 3:
- Reunion Breakfast, Savage Family Dining Room - 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Alumni Association Annual Meeting (all alumni welcome), Kinney - 9:00 a.m.
- Class Agents' Meeting, Kinney - 10:00 a.m.
- Reunion Luncheon/Class Party Kick-Off, MCI Boutelle Savage Lawn (front campus, under tent) - 1:00 p.m.
- Class Parties (check with your class agent for details)
Will you be celebrating your 50th Reunion Anniversary in 2019? We want to hear from you! Whether you're planning to join us at Reunion or not, we want to know what you're doing and where you are. The bio submissions are due May 24.