MCI embraces technology and encourages students and parents to take full advantage of the benefits and convenience that it offers. We provide information using PowerSchool and other apps to ensure students and their families have real-time school information.
PowerSchool Parent/Student Portal
MCI offers access to your student’s information and real-time information in attendance, grades, assignments, school messages, and direct messaging to teachers. This tool is to assist you in staying connected with your child’s educational progress and direct communication with MCI. MCI PowerSchool Parent / Student Portal is available on mobile devices. (District Code: DSNM)
You are able to access the portal through a couple of choices:
- Access the portal via this link: https://mci.powerschool.com/public/www.mci-school.org, Click on the Academics tab
- Click on the Powerschool Parent/Student Portal button
- Click on it again
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play
At the login menu, enter your username and password, then click Submit.
• Parents must have an email account in order to have a PowerSchool Parent account.
• If you need an account created for you, are unable to login, or have questions regarding the MCI PowerSchool Parent/Student Portal, contact Donna Cray, Registrar / Student Data Coordinator at (207) 487-4453, ext. 125 (email: dcray@mci-school) or at the MCI Academic Office.
PLEASE NOTE: The grades for your student are usually updated every 10 days and the week the term closes up until the time grade reports are sent. Grade reports are sent by email to the parent/guardian, and student.
If you forget your user ID or password, or need other assistance, contact the MCI Registrar at (207) 487-4435 (email: email@example.com).
Working with the Maine Learning Technology Initiative, MCI provides an iPad to each eligible student in order to support their education. Each student receives an iPad, a charger, an Apple Smartcase, and a carrying case. Teachers are provided with a MacBook Air, an iPad mini, and an Apple TV for classroom use. IPad keyboards are also available in a number of locations on campus, and may be checked out overnight from the Library.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with technology issues.
The Student iPad Guide contains information on using the school-issued iPad, expectations for learning, care and handling of the device, and basic trouble-shooting tips.
Please email email@example.com with any iPad/technology issues.
Other Information and Forms
Please print and sign the following applicable forms:
MCI Acceptable Use Policy (all students)
MCI Acceptable Use Policy (All students Online Submission)